Handbook of Management Scales/Buyer operational performance
Buyer operational performance (alpha = 0.95)
The authors identify key constructs related to supply chain management. Based on a systematic instrument develop process, they develop a set of reliable, valid, and unidimensional measurement scales.
- Volume flexibility (0.37)
- Delivery speed (0.49)
- Delivery reliability/dependability (0.56)
- Product conformance to specifications (0.80)
- Cost (0.38)
- Rapid confirmation of customer orders (0.78)
- Rapid handling of customer complaints (0.76)
- Customer satisfaction (0.61)
- Chen/Paulraj (2004): Towards a theory of supply chain management: the constructs and measurements. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 119–150
Some items seem to be formative rather than reflective.