Handbook of Management Scales/Agreement on vision and goals
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Agreement on vision and goals (alpha = 0.8608)[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Our supply chain members have common, agreed to goals for supply chain management.
- Our supply chain members are actively involved in standardizing supply chain practices and operations.
- Our supply chain members clearly define roles and responsibilities of each other cooperatively.
- We all know which supply chain members are responsible for what activity within the supply chain.
Source[edit | edit source]
- Min/Mentzer (2004): Developing and measuring supply chain management concepts. Journal of Business Logistics, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 63-99.