Handbook of Management Scales/Agility
Agility (alpha = 0.85, CR = 0.84)[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
Two dimensions of resilience were identified: agility and robustness.
Definition[edit | edit source]
Agility is defined as the ability of a supply chain to rapidly respond to change by adapting its initial stable configuration (Wieland/Wallenburg, 2012).
Items[edit | edit source]
Please indicate the speed of reaction with which your company can engage in the following activities should changes occur (1 – slow; 7 – fast):
- Adapt manufacturing leadtimes. (0.63)
- Adapt level of customer service. (0.82)
- Adapt delivery reliability. (0.85)
- Adapt responsiveness to changing market needs. (0.76)
Source[edit | edit source]
- Wieland/Wallenburg (2013): The Influence of Relational Competencies on Supply Chain Resilience: A Relational View. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol. 42, No. 4, pp. 300-320. Adapted from Swafford et al. (2006).