Guide to Game Development/Settings
Jump to navigation Jump to search
All the items that could be added into a game settings menu.
- The Music and Sound Effects for the game
- The setting that involve the screen and resolutions
- The options that involve the heads-up-display that is on top of the game play
- Settings that affect the game itself
- All of the graphical options like: Texture quality, anti-aliasing, polygon count, lighting, water affects etc.
- All setting that involve the gameplay input like key bindings, input type: mouse/keyboard, controller/gamepad, joystick