Guide to Game Development/Rendering and Game Engines
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The tool/framework/engine that you're going to use to create the game.
- The default graphics system that you programming language uses to draw basic graphics to the screen (2D only, unless you're a mathematical bad-ass).
Extra tool libraries
- A tool for making games aimed at beginners that requires little to no programming.
- A tool for making games aimed at beginners of a young age that requires no programming.
- A tool that allow for easy programming, allowing you to interact with public members with a visual interface.
- The engine used to make Unreal games such as Gears of War.
- The engine used to make Quake.
- The engine used to make Crysis, Far Cry and many more games.
- A simple first-person-shooter creator