1. Scaffolding is where teachers:
2. Scaffolding is different from a tutorial in that:
3. Scaffolding could come from:
4. If scaffolding is wrong, if it doesn't apply to a project
5. Scaffolding occurs when:
6. The best response of a student to an instructor sitting next to them and showing them something is:
7. The group mind is not scaffolding. Why?
8. Scaffolding is always good and needs to be recorded.
9. Scaffolding is the prerogative of the client.
10. Including scaffolding in project documentation is the prerogative of the engineer.
11. Looking at past documentation is something that should be negotaited with your instructor.
12. Letting the materials at hand inspire is bad for engineering for what reasons?
13. Prototyping Engineers often work without documentation because:
14. When asked to do something you don't know how to do
16. Excellent Tutorials
19. Tutorial can not be copied out of a Notebook because
20. Tutorial as a place holder
Your score is 0 / 0