1. What is not part of the definition of engineering design?
2. Which below is not a "made object?"
3. Which below is not an engineering "artifact?"
4. Engineering Design starts with:
5. Which artifact deals with piston design?
6. Which artifact deals with the forces causing a car to move:
7. Which artifact deals with powertrain control module (PCM)
8. Which artifact deals with wiring harnesses?
9. Complexity Intimidation is best dealt with by:
10. The best way to create artifacts is to:
11. Hiding complexity works when:
12. Unique items are:
13. The slogan "Engineers work themselves out of a job" means:
14. What is wrong with "Form follows function?"
15. What is useful to engineers in the Jungian Archetype?
16. Emergence is interesting to an engineer because:
17. Why is drawing by hand still important?
18. What is the life cycle of expertise?
19. The phrase "Engineering Art and Practice" refers to:
20. The phrase "Engineering Art and Practice" has negative connotations associated with it because:
21. CDIO (conceive, design, implement and manage) is:
22. Which majors are easy to switch from into engineering?
23. How can a technologist become and engineer?
24. Which majors can an engineer switch to?
Your score is 0 / 0