1. Engineers view everyone else as
2. Asking questions of an engineer is:
3. Most engineers describe themselves
4. Most engineers like to talk most about:
5. If you can not understand the question, if you can not figure out where to start, and you like that feeling, then:
6. If you feel everyone else is smarter/better qualified than you then
7. Engineers living with uncertainty, confusion and failure comfort themselves using all the techniques below except which?
8. Engineering courses are so difficult, you have to choose two from which group of four below?
9. One of the big problems in engineering is that the rest of the world doesn't know what engineers do. Why?
10. If you feel someone else has faults: