< GLPKJump to navigation Jump to search
Purpose: this page should be used to list and/or discuss the tasks that could help improve the GLPK wikibook.
- GMPL guide for efficient modeling, could include themes like making use of sparsity, tight bounds
- examples showing the use of the GLPK API
- column generation (e.g. to solve cutting stock problem) — so how does this compare to cspsol?
Pages needing additional content
- GLPK/Mac_OS_X — instructions on compiling GLPK under Mac OS X
- put links to subpages of each chapter on the page describing the chapter