GIMP[edit | edit source]
Source packages for GIMP:
- The latest stable version of GIMP - 2.8.6, release date June 21, 2013.
You may want to:
- Download GIMP from a mirror
- Read release notes for GIMP 2.6
- Read release notes for GIMP 2.7 (the unstable release)
- Read the changelog for GIMP 2.6
Binary packages for GIMP:
- Windows binary packages - Jernej Simončič (2.6.11)
- Macintosh binary packages - gimponosx (2.6.11)
- Debian (note that sometimes information here may be outdated, and releases will change):
Help[edit | edit source]
GIMP User Manual is distributed as a set of HTML pages for use with the internal GIMP help browser or any web browser.
- The latest stable version of GIMP manual - 2.6.0 (available as a download here), release date October 9, 2009
- The latest unstable version of GIMP manual
GAP[edit | edit source]
GAP (GIMP Animation Package) is a GIMP plug-in for creating animations, going beyond GIMP's basic features for animation. To learn more about using GAP and its features, see the tutorial Using GAP.
Source packages of GAP:
- The latest stable version of GAP - 2.6.0, release date June 5, 2009