Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following are some terms you may see used throughout the book:
- To list the inflected forms of a verb for each person, in order, for one or more tenses.
- In English, the verb "to be" is conjugated as follows: "I am", "thou art", "he/she/it is", "we are", "you are", "they are".
- A change in the form of a word that reflects a change in grammatical function.
- A verb that does not follow the normal rules for its conjugation.
- A verb which follows the normal rules for its conjugation.