Fukushima Aftermath/Core principles
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
The core principles are the overal principles of Wikibooks as applicable to this series.
- (1) consistency with the policies of Wikibooks and Wikiversity and
- (2) consistency with standards of "Good Book" and "Featured Book" as outlined at Wikibooks
- (3)consistency with a Manual of style for the series.
- (4)consistency with a Manual of Style developed for each book
- (5)consistency with the subjects defined for this series which include political activism, nuclear engineering and environmental law.
- (6) consistency with the established use of real name editing which may facilitate a more collegial tone and
- (7) invited contribution from persons with specific areas of interest and expertise