FreeNAS/Distributions/FreeNAS 0.69RC2 (Kralizec)
- Upgrade to FreeBSD 6.4-RELEASE.
- Add system firewall. Please note this is only for the local system and not for the network (this will also never be implemented, use pfSense or m0n0wall instead).
- Upgrade transmission to 1.40.
- Introduce new WebGUI look (fixes some MSIE rendering bugs also).
- Add UPS service WebGUI option to define shutdown mode.
- Add option 'Use sendfile' to 'Services|CIFS/SMB|Settings'. Some users report problems with this option (which is enabled by default), so now it is really easy to disable it.
- Check if configured port is already used (e.g. UPnP, Bittorrent, DAAP, ...).
- Fix web server security hole (file .htpasswd was downloadable) (BR 2255936).
- Re-enable fuppes transcoding support (BR 2276571).
- Remove garbage at end of downloaded log files (BR 2309257).