FHSST Biology/Contents/To do
- Create template with either table of all entries at top, or back and forwards buttons linked to parent and children pages, also with links to glossary.
- Read through existing material and edit what is needed for Biology
- Create and write up Sc1 page on investigations (skills POAE)
- Write up revision skills page
- Write up glossary pages - possibly re-site the pages for ease of access??
- Find someone to translate glossary into Afrikaans, Xhosa, Zulu, etc.
- Research, create and write up page on useful websites - e.g. Kevinsplayroom, etc., that have games/ additional helps.
- Create pages for index
- Check whether all content is actually required (i.e. is some of it covered in Geog, so would be duplicated here?) and edit as necessary
- Cut and paste info as possible (LOTS of editing needed for ESL audience) from other Wiki Life Sciences books (Acknowledge authors in contributors)
- Write up missing sections not cut and pasted.
- Find diagrams and images to use (copyright free)