Evalution of Online Sources
- What is in this book ?
Information on how to decide a video, audio, text, book or any similar source is reliable or not. A step by step guide and list of the reliable sources on various themes.
- How this book came into existence?
I/User:QueerEcofeminist do use internet to find sources for wikipedia editing and my research work in my capacity as a researcher for various institutions and my own projects too. So I have learned a few methods, ways to find out reliable sources online. I would try and share most of it here in this book.
- Why I/We am/are writing this book?
Many a times I was asked to see a video, text or listen to a audio which was shared to them via whatsapp or facebook or similar mediums and I was asked to comment on it. When I examined that source I realized it's not just fake but its spreading misinformation. There I decided I should create a easy to read book on how to evaluate a online source for laymen/non-academic/non-researcher person.
Table of Contents[edit | edit source]
- Types of Online Sources
- Which sources are reliable
- How to find roots of sources
- What are the similar better sources for same information
- Which are definitely not reliable sources
- List of Reliable Online Sources on various themes