English Grammar Worksheet/Verb to be
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fill in the blanks.
- You are very naughty.
- I am studying English.
- We are trying to finish a worksheet.
- My dog is very playful.
- He isn't sad when he heard the news.
- Is he going to England next summer?
- Do you think you are suitable for this programme?
- I want to going a lawyer because I am interested in law.
- Are you crazy?
- He isn't sleeping when the dog was killed.
Correct the following mistakes.
- You am my child.
- My best friend be called Amy.
- Where will you are this afternoon?
- They is reading their books quietly.
- Britain was trying to protect Poland.
- Mrs. Smith were very angry.
- Why are your behaviour so bad?
- The police am always obedient.