English Grammar Worksheet/Should or shouldn't/Part 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fill in the blanks with should or shouldn't.
- You .shouldn't.... waste electricity.
- She ..should... recycle old newspaper into good paper.
- Matthew shouldn't..... turn on the TV before leaving the house.
- You should..... buy recycled paper.
- He ..should... use rechargeable batteries more than normal batteries.
- You .should.... drink milk in a papercup.
- We ..... should consider the opinions of others before choosing to wear animal fur.
- She should..... use old clothes for cleaning floor.
- You .should.... walk to the mailbox at the end of the driveway instead of driving.
- Ken shouldn't..... use a lot of paper.