English Grammar Worksheet/Should or shouldn't/Part 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
o answers)Fill in the blanks with should or shouldn't.
- You ..... waste electricity.
- She ..... recycle old newspaper into good paper.
- Matthew ..... turn on the TV before leaving the house.
- You ..... buy recycled paper.
- He ..... use rechargeable batteries more often than normal batteries.
- You ..... drink milk in a papercup.
- We ..... should consider the opinions of others before choosing to wear animal fur.
- She ..... use old clothes for cleaning floor.
- You ..... walk to the mailbox at the end of the driveway instead of driving.
- Ken ..... use a lot of paper.