English Grammar Worksheet/Possessive pronoun
Use the Correct possessive pronoun: (mine/yours/ours/his/hers/theirs)
1) Give Sally the book. It's _________.
2) I cleaned my room but Jim didn't clean __________.
3) We don't have a new house. Actually _________ is old.
4) This isn't Jack and Diana's house. _________ is downtown.
5) Give me this book. It's _________.
Turn the underlined words into possessive pronoun:
1) This book is my book.
2) George's car is black but their car is red.
3) I forgot my keys. Do you have your keys?
4) Kathy did her homework and Tom did his homework too.
5) Yuri passed his test. Did Jenny pass her test too?