- 1 Goals
- 2 Introduction
- 3 Warm Up Activity
- 4 Part 1: Articles and Nouns
- 5 Part 1: Lesson
- 6 Part 2: Subject Pronouns and Infinitive Verbs
- 7 Part 2: Lesson
- 8 Part 3: Verb Conjugations
- 9 Part 3: Lesson
- Introduce language used at holidays and gatherings
- Begin Present Tense
- Advance production for simple present tense phrases.
For this unit, we will focus on the theme of holidays and celebrations.
Part 1: Articles and Nouns
In Part 1 we will discuss articles and nouns, as they relate to holidays and celebrations.
Part 2: Subject Pronouns and Infinitive Verbs
In Part 2, we will gain familiarity with subject pronouns.
Part 3: Verb Conjugations
In this section we will learn about how subject pronouns are associated with particular verb endings in Spanish
Student Check Point Part 3
Teacher Activity Guide Part 3