Jump to navigation Jump to search
Preface — Introduction — Definition — The Goals of E-Government — E-Government and Human Development — The Challenges of E-Government — The Importance of a National Strategic Framework for E-Government — Making E-Government Happen — Further Reading — Notes — Acknowledgements — About the Author
Acknowledgements[edit | edit source]
The author acknowledges her debt of gratitude to the following:
- Mr. Tom Parks, ICT Program Officer of The Asia Foundation; Dr. Clay Wescott, Senior Public Administration Specialist of the Asian Development Bank; and Mr. Khoong Chan Meng, Managing Principal (Management Consulting for e-Government) of Atos Origin (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., for reviewing this primer and providing invaluable and critical insight.
- Boying Lallana, for getting me started.
- Rudy, Joey, Edwin, Zorah, and Pat, for their diligence and patience. Managing this project with you as my teammates has made my life easier.
- Bi Tinio, for helping me escape when I needed it most.
- Katch, for her invaluable assistance in helping me run the day-to-day activities of Digital Philippines.
- Joe & Ary Pascual, for teaching me excellence.