||A Wikibookian has nominated this page for cleanup.
You can help make it better. Please review any relevant discussion.
- Inspect tires for damage and visible signs of deflation
- Listen for brake squeal; any such strange noises from brakes require immediate service
- Inspect brake fluid level; top off if needed; have brake system inspected immediately if brake fluid level doesn't hold
- Completely fill the fuel tank; do not top off
- Check the brake fluid level
- Check the coolant level and hoses
- Check the oil level
- Check the tire pressure with a pressure gauge
- Check the tire tread with a tread depth gauge
- Visually inspect all belts and hoses for disturbing cracks or missing materials
- Top off the wiper fluid