Developing Genealogy Web-Pages/Site Creation/color
Color[edit | edit source]
- When using HTML, there are to basic ways to describe color:
Assigned Colors[edit | edit source]
- The assigned color scheme is easy to use, but can come up with some interesting colors as you learn to experiment with this technique.
- This technique is based on Red, Green, and Blue as the primary colors. Each of these three colors can range from 0 to 255. These colors are expressed in hexadecimal (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F) which makes the range 00 to FF.
- Combined, you will see something like this: #RRGGBB, for example #000000 is black and #FFFFFF is white.
- For some examples that might make more sense, go to ... My Color Codes, the menu of colors is on the right side of the screen.
Named Colors[edit | edit source]
- The colors assigned utilize two methodologies. This first is a simple naming convention - there are basically 16 colors within this convention: