Cookbook:Yogurt Cupcake (Vegan)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Yogurt Cupcake (Vegan)|
|Time||30 to 45 min|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Cupcakes[edit | edit source]
- ½ cup vanilla soy yogurt (118ml)
- ⅔ cup vanilla or plain soy milk (158ml)
- ¼ cup applesauce (60ml)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar (177ml)
- 1 ¼ cup flour (284ml)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
Topping[edit | edit source]
- 1 part soy cuisine cream substitute
- 2-3 parts dark chocolate
- sliced nuts
Filling[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and fill muffin pan with liners.
- Mix fluid and dry Ingredients separate and whisk them together after.
- Fill the liners ~75% full, and let them bake for 22-24 minutes.
- Let them cool completely anyway, before you free them.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and soy cuisine together for topping. This mixture should be smooth. Cool slightly.
- Carve a little cone out of the center of each muffin. Fill the cavity with fruit or nougat or marzipan to give your cupcake a little heart. Replace the cutout cone on top.
- Top the muffins with the chocolate topping and some sliced nuts.
Variations and Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can substitute strawberry soy yogurt for the vanilla soy yogurt.
- Silicone cupcake liners work better than paper ones.