Cookbook:Wild Spinach and Lemon Salad
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wild Spinach and Lemon Salad|
5 minutes to prepare, a feast for the eyes and a surprise for the tongue.
- Clean the spinach leaves and remove stems.
- Poach leaves in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Wash lemon thoroughly.
- Slice lemon paper-thin with sharp knife.
- Arrange plate circularly: loosely place a small bunch of leaves, then a slice of lemon, and so on.
- Sprinkle with coarse ground black pepper, salt and sumak.