Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tomato Salad - This salad can be served as a side dish, on toast or in a salad.
- Chop the onions really fine. Boil them for approx. 4 minutes.
- While they are boiling, cut the tomatoes in quarters, and remove the juicy centre. You can use the centres for tomato soup or throw them away.
- Dice tomatoes, just as fine as the onion.
- Peel and chop up the garlic.
- When the onions are done boiling, put them in a sieve or something comparable to drain the water.
- Once onions, tomatoes and garlic are all finely chopped, put all of them in a bowl, and shake/stir.
- Add a bit of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.