Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 can of coconut milk (16 oz)
- 1 can of coconut cream (16oz)
- 1/4 cup corn starch or rice flour
- 1/2 tsp orange blossom water (traditional but optional. Don't sub vanilla, it will overpower the coconut)
- 1 pinch salt
- cinnamon for garnish
- Put all the ingredients into a sauce pan.
- Mix the corn starch into the liquid while everything is still cold.
- Turn the heat on low and stir constantly until the pudding thickens.
- Pour into pudding cups or small bowls.
- Cool in the fridge for 2 hours.
To serve flip the pudding bowls onto a plate to remove the pudding, then sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- if you can't find coconut cream you can mix 1 can of coconut milk and 3/4 cup of sugar and cook it down so its similar to thin condensed milk.