- 2 large courgettes (zucchini)
- 2 large tomatoes
- Large onion
- Large Green Pepper
- Olive oil
- 4 oz cooked brown rice
- Cheddar cheese
- Slice courgettes in half lengthways and scoop or cut out middles, put to one side.
- Chop onion and garlic and saute for a few minutes in olive oil.
- Chop peppers, tomatoes and herbs and together with courgette middles add to pan.
- Add rice and mustard and seasoning to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes and strain off any extra liquid.
- Stuff the four courgette halves and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Cook in medium hot oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with green salad.