Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 426 g ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 9 g dried Italian seasoning
- 340 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 100 g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 284 g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- salt and pepper to taste
- 908 g frozen white bread dough, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, eggs, Italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and spinach. Set aside.
- Divide the bread dough into 8 pieces and roll each piece out to about an 8 inch circle. Spoon about ½ cup of the ricotta filling onto each circle, fold over and seal the edges. Place onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until nicely browned on the tops and bottoms.