Cookbook:Smoked Salmon Dip
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Smoked Salmon Dip –
- Servings: 16
- Serving size: 1 ounce (28g)
- Yield: 16 ounces (450g)
- 4 ounces Smoked salmon (110g)
- 8 ounces low fat Cream cheese (225g)
- 2 ounces low fat Sour cream (55g)
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Black pepper
- In medium sized bowl, crumble salmon; add cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Mix until well incorporated or creamy.
- Chop basil, parsley, and add to bowl and mix in.
- Serve and enjoy.
Notes, tips, and variations
Whipped cream cheese is much easier to mix. Add a pinch of paprika/cayenne for added heat.