Cookbook:Sev Puri (Crispy Indian Snack with Potato)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Cookbook:Sev Puri)
|Sev Puri (Crispy Indian Snack with Potato)|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 10 flat, crisp puris
- ½ cup boiled potato (aloo), cubed
- 3 tbsp tamarind chutney
- 3 tbsp coriander chutney
- ½ tsp cumin seed (jeera)
- ½ tsp red chili pepper (lal mirchi)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup fine sev
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Arrange the puris on a plate, and make a hole in the center of each puri.
- Fill with a few chopped boiled potato cubes.
- Add about ¼ tsp of tamarind and green chutneys in each. Sprinkle with cumin powder, salt, red chilli powder.
- Sprinkle finely chopped onions over top, then generously sprinkle sev all over the puris.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander.
- Serve fresh.