Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 1 1/2 pounds redskin potatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Put potatoes and bay leaves in a large Dutch oven. Put enough water to cover and bring to a rolling boil. Cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and shock. Drain again and discard bay leaves. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Whisk together oil and remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Bake in a 425° oven 10 minutes or until lightly to deeply brown. Serve.