Cookbook:Rice Wheat Spread
|Rice Wheat Spread|
A spread that consist of the two base ingredients rice and wheat (optionally oat flakes).
- Rice (400g)
- Wheat flour (150g)
- Rapeseed oil or other vegetable oil
- Take boiled rice (for example left over rice from lunch) and mash it.
- Mix the mashed rice with the wheat flour and margarine or rapeseed oil and some water.
- Mix the substance until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Add the optional ingredients to taste: mustard, catsup, garlic and pepper or any other herbs (e.g. fresh Thyme). You can also try to just add your favorite herbs and no other ingredients.
- Give the spread some time to adopt the taste of the herbs.