Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Oat flakes
- Chopped paprika (optional)
- Maize (optional)
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Leek (optional)
- Soy sauce (optional)
- Spices: salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, savory (optional)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix about the same volumes of rice, oat flakes and semolina.
- Add water and stir until you get a viscous substance.
- Add spices to taste.
- Chop onions and leek into pieces and fry them with some oil, add maize, paprika and mushrooms to taste when the onions turn glassy.
- Fry in a hot, oiled pan. Use oil sparingly or the patties will be soaked in fat.
- You may want to flatten the patties a bit with the spatula.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- The patties are also quite tasty entirely without spices, only with onions.
- The patties can make a reasonably good substitute for fried chicken meat, e.g., for salads.