Cookbook:Red Bell Peppers Stuffed with Cheese and Egg (Chushki Byurek)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Cuisine of Bulgaria
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 kg red bell peppers
- 250 g brined sheep's cheese
- 6 eggs
- Sunflower oil
- Parsley, finely chopped
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Bake, peel, and seed the peppers.
- Mix the crumbled cheese with 4 of the eggs. Stuff the peppers with this mixture.
- Beat the remaining two eggs.
- Roll the stuffed peppers in breadcrumbs and beaten eggs.
- Fry the breaded peppers in hot oil.
- Serve sprinkled with finely-chopped parsley.