Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ragi Dosa is one of the traditional foods in Karnataka - India (especially South Karnataka).
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Soak ragi, rice and urad dal separately in water for 5 hours.
- After 5 hours grind the soaked rice with water first and next with urad dal and ragi (both) with water.
- Mix up all the ground batter. Leave it for about 10 hours to ferment.
- After 10 hours put some salt as per your taste to the batter and water if needed.
- Take a cup of batter and spread it onto a hot thava.
This Ragi Dosa can be served with onion and garlic chutney.