Cookbook:Portable Eggs Benedict
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Portable Eggs Benedict|
|Time||Cooking Time: 10 Minutes|
This is a neat to-go version of our favorite poached egg dish.
- Boil enough water to fill a deep pan.
- Add Vinegar to the water.
- Crack 2 eggs into the boiling water/vinegar mixture. Leave them alone for 5-7 minutes.
- Cut open the top of a pita.
- Line the inside of the pita with cream cheese and smoked salmon.
- Take eggs out using slotted spoon and drop them into the pita.
- Eat Immediately