(Redirected from Cookbook:Pizza Salad)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time||5 minutes preparation, must be refrigerated overnight|
This simple cabbage salad goes wonderfully with pizza.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ½ head of white cabbage (500 grams)
- 100 ml rapeseed oil
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of coarsely-ground pepper
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Slice the cabbage finely (about 1-2 mm thick).
- Make a dressing of oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss the cabbage with the dressing.
- Put the salad in the fridge overnight.