Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time||5 minutes preparation, must be refrigerated overnight|
A great-tasting salad that goes wonderfully with pizza.
- 1/2 head of white cabbage (500 grams)
- 100 ML rape oil
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of coarsely-ground pepper
- Slice the cabbage finely (about 1-2 mm thick)
- Make a dressing of oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper, mix it with the cabbage.
- Put the salad in the fridge overnight.
Notes, tips, and variations
Goes great with pizza!