(including preheating oven)
- 8-ounce package croissant rolls
- 24 slices of pepperoni
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- Pizza spices as desired: anise, basil, fennel, garlic, oregano, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll two croissant rolls and place together on ungreased cookie sheet, pointing in opposite directions, forming a rectangle by pinching sides together.
- Lay six slices of pepperoni on top of each dough rectangle.
- Lay a slice of provolone cheese on top of pepperoni slices.
- Roll each into a tube.
- Bake 12 or 15 minutes.