Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time||40 minutes (including preheating oven)|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 package (8 ounces) croissant roll dough
- 24 slices of pepperoni
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- Pizza spices as desired (anise, basil, fennel, garlic, oregano, etc.)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll 2 croissant rolls and place together on ungreased cookie sheet, pointing in opposite directions, forming a rectangle by pinching sides together.
- Lay 6 slices of pepperoni on top of each dough rectangle.
- Lay a slice of provolone cheese on top of pepperoni slices.
- Roll each into a tube.
- Bake 12–15 minutes.