Cookbook:Pineapple fried rice
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Pineapple fried rice|
- 5 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 1 pineapple, remove the meat part to plate
- 3 cloves garlic, cut into 3 pieces
- 3 red onion, minced
- 2 red chilli, cut 1 cm
- 2 bok choy, cut 1 cm
- 2 egg, mixed
- 200 g pineapple meat
- 300 g hot rice
- 2 tbsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. salt
- Heat the oil on non-stick pan, fry garlic, red onion and red chilli, stir at 2 minutes.
- Add the egg, and then add the rice, bok choy and pineapple meat. Now add some pepper and salt.
- Serve hot in pineapple plate.