Cookbook:Persian Apple Dessert
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Persian Apple Dessert|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 3 medium apples, peeled and cut up
- 2–3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rose or orange flower water
- 1 dash of salt
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Place half the apples and the remaining ingredients in blender.
- Cover and blend until coarsely chopped, 20–30 seconds.
- Add remaining apples; blend until coarsely chopped.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Rose water and orange flower water can be found in gourmet and specialty shops.