Cookbook:Persian Apple Dessert
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 3 medium apples, pared and cut up
- 2 to 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rose or orange flower water
- Dash of salt
- Place half the apples and the remaining ingredients in blender container.
- Cover and blend until coarsely chopped, 20 to 30 seconds.
- Add remaining apples; blend until coarsely chopped.
Yields 3 servings
Notes, tips and variations
- Rose water and orange flower water can be found in gourmet and specialty shops.
- Another name of Persian apple is peaches