Cookbook:Boiled Beef and Vegetables in Broth (Nilagang Baka)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Nilagang Baka)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (whole)
- 1 onion (quarter-sliced)
- 1 potato (quarter-sliced)
- 1 cabbage (quarter-sliced)
- 2 pieces of Chinese cabbage
- 1 corn cob (quarter-sliced)
- 2½ kg. beef ribs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 onion chives
- 2 pieces of saba
- Boil beef till tender along with pepper, onion, salt, corn, & potato.
- Slice onion chives to 3-in. strips. Put it alongside boiling beef.
- Slice saba into half. Put it alongside boiling beef.
- Serve in one large bowl or individual serving bowls.
- Serve with rice on the side.