Cookbook:Nem chua rán
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to make it
- Making nem: To make sour fried spring rolls, you should use sweet nem, or nem chua just finished, not fermented silage. Note: after the rolls mixing is finished, you do not use banana leaves, squeeze rolls into bite-size pieces. To rolls around 3–5 hours is the most delicious fried.
- Tempura: Roll each piece of dough fried rolls over ruffled. If you like, you can roll over a layer of flour, one egg layers and finally rolling over ruffled fried dough. This is done exactly the same as when cooked meat fried or cheese sticks.
- Fry: Let oil into a frying pan, heat, and then let each roll fried until golden, pick up for oil drain.
- Website: Net dep am thuc (2013), Hấp Dẫn Nem Chua Rán Hà Nội
- So tay nau an (2013), Cách làm nem chua rán cực ngon cho ngày trời lạnh
- Google: Image search (2014), nem xù hà nội