Cookbook:Nem Chua Rán (Vietnamese Pork Spring Roll)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Nem Chua Rán (Vietnamese Pork Spring Roll)|
Nem chua rán is a Vietnamese breaded and fried pork roll.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Minced pork
- Shredded pork skin
- Garlic, minced
- Fish sauce
- Eggs, beaten
- Vegetable oil
- Chilli sauce
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine the minced pork, pork skin, garlic, fish sauce, and spices.
- Pinch off pieces of meat mixture, and shape into a bar or log. Chill for a few hours.
- Dip each piece in flour, then beaten egg, then breadcrumbs to fully coat.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the coated rolls, and deep fry until golden.
- Serve with chilli sauce and cucumbers or papayas.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Shredded pork skin may be purchased in many Asian supermarkets outside of Vietnam.
References[edit | edit source]
- So tay nau an (2013), Cách làm nem chua rán cực ngon cho ngày trời lạnh
- Google: Image search (2014), nem xù hà nội