Jump to navigation Jump to search
Moroccan Salad[edit | edit source]
This salad is something that is easy to throw together, refreshing to eat and looks good.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 3 large ripe tomatoes,
- 1 green pepper,
- 1 smallish onion
- Handful of fresh coriander
- Ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Vinegar or lemon juice
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Cut the tomatoes, pepper and onion into small dice
- Add the fresh coriander finely chopped.
- Add about a teaspoon of ground cumin, salt and pepper to taste and about 2 tablespoons of vinegar (I use cider vinegar) or lemon juice.
- Put it all into a plastic container, put the lid on tightly and give it a good shake then leave for 30 minutes to let the flavours mingle before serving.
You can peel the tomatoes first if you wish.