Jump to navigation Jump to search
This Moroccan salad is something that is easy to throw together, refreshing to eat, and good-looking.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 3 large, ripe tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 smallish onion
- 1 handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vinegar or lemon juice
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Cut the tomatoes, pepper and onion into small dice.
- Add the fresh coriander, cumin, salt, pepper, and vinegar.
- Put it all into a container, put the lid on tightly, and give it a good shake to combine everything.
- Let rest for 30 minutes to allow the flavours to mingle before serving.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- You can peel the tomatoes if you wish.