Cookbook:Mediterranean Green Chicken
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Mediterranean Green Chicken|
Mediterranean Green Chicken
- 1 bunch curly parsley, washed
- 2 shallots, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoons Italian herb blend
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tablespoons black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 whole chicken, cut up (or any 8 chicken pieces - any combination of leg, breast, thigh, and wing)
- In a blender or food processor, combine parsley, shallots, garlic, olive oil, mustard, Italian herb blend, lemon juice, pepper, and salt.
- Transfer mixture to a gallon zip-lock bag.
- Add chicken, making sure are covered on all sides by the marinate.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150C).
- Transfer chicken pieces to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake about 40 minutes, turning pieces after 20 minutes, until juices run clear.