Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- six eggs
- one large onion, finely chopped
- one large tomato, finely cubed
- six ham slices, chopped
- 100 g grated mozzarella cheese
- one tablespoon butter
- salt, pepper
- Tabasco sauce
- one tablespoon of ketchup
- 15oz (425g) sweet corn
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Melt butter at a medium frying pan (medium heat).
- Fry chopped onions until they start to brown.
- Add ham and sweet corn, and let fry for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato, salt, and pepper (though not traditional, I recommend one drop of Tabasco per egg).
- Scramble eggs with ketchup and add to frying pan.
- Immediately after pouring eggs, add mozzarella cheese.
- Let cook until desired egg texture.