Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Colombia | Breakfast
Latino scramble is a delicious breakfast option, to feel in a warm tropical morning. You can have this breakfast with white cheese-topped corn arepas, 100% Colombian coffee, and orange juice.
- Melt butter in a medium frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onions, and fry until they start to brown.
- Add ham and sweet corn, and let fry for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato, salt, and pepper. Though not traditional, you can also add one drop of Tabasco per egg.
- Beat the eggs with ketchup, and add to frying pan. Immediately add mozzarella cheese.
- Let cook to your desired egg texture.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- You can add cooked white rice (it gives a feeling of a typical calentao) and diced cooked potatoes.