Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ½ litre (1 pint) yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon besan (Indian chickpea flour)
- 2 to 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon jeera seeds
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 green chilli
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix the yogurt, chickpea flour, sugar, salt, grated fresh ginger and chopped green chilli.
- Heat and bring to a boil with continuous stirring.
- Taste and add more sugar or salt as needed. It should be sour, salty and sweet.
- When it's ready to serve, fry the jeera seeds in the butter and pour the mixture into the Kuddi, mix well and serve.