Cookbook:Indonesian-style Fried Rice
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Indonesian-style Fried Rice is a popular food in Indonesia.
- 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 red chillies, chopped
- 100 grams beansprouts, wash cleanly
- 75 grams green peas, wash cleanly
- 150 grams prawn or chicken, diced
- 3 pieces spring onion, cut into 1 cm
- 3 eggs, mix
- 1/2 kgs plain rice
- 2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. light soy sauce
- 2 shrimp crackers
- 3 tsp. mixed pickles
- 1 egg, make like a cow-eye
- 10 pc chicken satay
- 1 fried chicken
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil, add eggs and mix it. Place it on the top of the rice.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil, fry the garlic and red chillies until fragrant. Add prawn or chicken, cook until the color changes.
- Add green peas, beansprouts and spring onion, and then add the rice and the mixed eggs, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and light soy sauce, cook until the rice is softened
- Place the cow-eyed egg in the top of fried rice, fried chicken, mixed pickles, shrimp crackers and chicken satay, serve in five portions.