Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 6 small potatoes (peeled and chopped in half)
- 2 small cans coconut milk
- 1/2 can tomatoes
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- enough olive oil to sauté garlic
- salt to taste
- Sauté the garlic in olive oil.
- Add tomatoes.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until the oil and tomatoes separate (they will bubble).
- Add the coconut milk.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon red pepper, and salt to taste.
- Boil it all.
- Add the potatoes.
- Cook over low-medium heat until the potatoes are done (they will become fairly soft; check with a fork).