Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 6 small potatoes, peeled and cut in half
- 2 small cans coconut milk
- ½ can tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Sauté the garlic in olive oil.
- Add tomatoes. Cook for 10 minutes, until the oil and tomatoes separate (they will bubble).
- Stir in the coconut milk.
- Add ½ teaspoon red pepper, and salt to taste. Boil it all together.
- Add the potatoes. Cook over low-medium heat until the potatoes are done. They will become fairly soft; check with a fork.